CrunchyrollChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I just wanted to randomly post in here
Chapter 15~ EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 5:01 am by Kenshin90991

» FIRST POST IN LIKE 6 MONTHS
Chapter 15~ EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:23 pm by Lin-tan

» Chapter 16 ~ Finale
Chapter 15~ EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 am by Aquashadowcat

» [OPEN] Nyotalia!Mr. Country / Mr. Music Hetalia ver
Chapter 15~ EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:39 pm by jascarly123zo

» Mata Ne No Kisetsu
Chapter 15~ EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 pm by JelloBear

» [OPEN] {*~* 6900000000 4 Person Chorus*~*}
Chapter 15~ EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:57 am by jascarly123zo

» CRC Album [Sabishii Uta]
Chapter 15~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm by Aquashadowcat

» Your Own Characters
Chapter 15~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm by ★menolly

» Sub-Groups
Chapter 15~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm by ★menolly

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 15~

3 posters

Go down

Chapter 15~ Empty Chapter 15~

Post  Aquashadowcat Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:15 pm

I said i'd post this

Toma pulled away from Kai blushing all the way up to his ears. Ginger and Lin we’re giggling whilst Rinto and Smish just stared in sheer amazement. Gakupo was too distracted with the fact that Aqua pushed Kai to knock him out of the way to care what everyone else was doing… he remained frozen on the floor for a moment. Kai kicked Gakupo;
“Now what will you do mon frère” he said. Gakupo immediately ran after Aqua. Everyone else in the room could only wonder what would happen next. Toma had returned to his room in attempts to conceal the blush on his face. Kai had noticed the absence and went to see if he was okay. Everyone else went to hide in the kitchen and hopefully hear the conversation between Gakupo and Aqua who were in the garden. Aqua was sat on the bench silently and didn’t speak even when Gakupo came and sat beside her. An air of awkwardness surrounded the two of them before Gakupo took it upon himself to be the first to speak.
“Are you okay?” he asked casually. Aqua glared at him
“Just dandy and you?” she said before standing up and putting a lollipop in her mouth. Gakupo knew what this meant. Even he saw the question he had just asked was a bit pointless. He sighed before standing next to Aqua.
“Why did you do it? Why did you push Kai to knock me out of the way?” Aqua gave no answer; she just looked out to the night sky. Her eyes widened.
“It’s snowing” she said blandly. Somewhat annoyed at not getting an answer Gakupo walked towards the door to go back inside. Everyone on the other side of the door suddenly scrambled to their feet and fled the scene.
“I don’t know why I did it, I just reacted to what I saw” said Aqua, still not even giving Gakupo so much as a casual glance. Gakupo knew what he needed to do to get Aqua to open up to him a little more but he wasn’t proud of it. He took a packet of cigarettes out of his pocket and lit one up knowing it would annoy Aqua. And right on cue, Aqua took the cigarette away and threw it into the night before glaring at the idiot once more. Gakupo just smirked and Aqua knew it was all a ploy. Gakupo put his hand into his pocket once more, only this time, he pulled out a sprig of mistletoe knowing that his chances were slim. Aqua raised an eyebrow and Gakupo immediately disbanded the idea. But because Christmas was nigh and because she felt like she owed him something, Aqua kissed Gakupo on the cheek. They both sat back on the bench and watched the snow fall for a little while, simply enjoying each other’s company. Meanwhile, Ginger and Rinto had snuck upstairs to listen in on Toma and Kai’s affair. Not that they could hear much but muffled moans, however, they had missed the entire conversation whilst eavesdropping on Gakupo and Aqua. Smish and Lin were already in bed and Gakupo was still outside with Aqua but Rinto thought best to warn him about going into his own room so wrote a note and stuck it to the door. It read ‘Do Not Enter, Unspeakable things in progress’ with Rinto’s signature drawing of himself at the bottom.

As time was getting on and the temperature kept dropping, Aqua and Gakupo had returned inside to get some sleep and warm up. Gakupo stopped outside his room and read the note. Aqua wasn’t far behind him so when she reached the top of the staircase Gakupo whispered,
“Looks like I’m staying with you tonight.” Shocked and confused, Aqua looked at Gakupo’s room before reading the note and sighing.
“Fine but you’re sleeping on the floor.” The two of them made their way to the room Aqua shared with Ginger. When they got in there, they were faced with an already sleeping Rinto and Ginger in Gingers bed. Then Aqua got some blankets out of the wardrobe and handed them to Gakupo before climbing into her own bed. Gakupo took off his shirt and belt and then made himself comfortable on the floor. The next morning, the whole house awoke to Ginger squealing. Lin and Smish ran into their room to see what was going on. Aqua, Gakupo and even Rinto were still half asleep so none of them bothered to move an inch and figured she would shut up and go downstairs eventually.
“What is it?” Asked Lin worriedly. Ginger jumped up on her own bed, knocking Rinto out in the process before pointing to Aqua’s bed where she and Gakupo lay together soundly asleep again. Everyone’s eyes widened in amazement. Not because they were in the same bed but rather, because they were both able to sleep through Gingers frantic excited squeals. Kai walked into the room to see what the fuss was about, when he saw, he just high-fived Rinto before leaving the room again. Nobody wanted the task of waking them up as neither Gakupo nor Aqua were known for their good moods in a morning. Instead, everyone just went downstairs to get breakfast. It was about 11am when Aqua finally woke up. When she noticed Gakupo was in her bed she wasn’t too impressed. She hit his head before saying
“I thought I told you to stay on the floor.”
“I’m not a dog, and it was pretty cold.” Gakupo said as he yawned and rubbed his head. Aqua pushed him onto the floor. Gakupo’s bad mood was on a level with Aqua’s considering they had both only just woken up. He pinned Aqua to the bed and glared at her before he leaned down and began undoing the buttons to her shirt with his teeth. Ginger walked into the room and upon seeing such a sight, she squealed again.
“Great…now you gave her another reason to be loud” Aqua snapped before pushing Gakupo off of her.

Authors notes: I figured it'd be pretty good if peoples relationships deepened over the holiday season....despite how cold or angry their characters are.....ah well...hope you enjoyed it

Last edited by Aquashadowcat on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/aquashadowcat

Back to top Go down

Chapter 15~ Empty Re: Chapter 15~

Post  Lin-tan Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Well no wonder Gakupo was cold. He took off his shirt! Razz and he should know that if you sleep on the floor it's colder Smile silly gakupo. trix are for kids *shakes head*
What a sneaky guy. both cute he and aqua are sleeping together (coughinthesamebedcough) but also creepy, since he uh...he DID sneak into her bed. what deep sleepers tongue

Lin-tan
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Hinami_1010

Back to top Go down

Chapter 15~ Empty Re: Chapter 15~

Post  Ginger-Chan Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:47 pm

AAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Has died due to cuteness overload*
Ginger-Chan
Ginger-Chan
Talking Person

http://Crunchyroll.com/users/chibiginger