CrunchyrollChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » I just wanted to randomly post in here
    Your Own Characters - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 5:01 am by Kenshin90991

» FIRST POST IN LIKE 6 MONTHS
    Your Own Characters - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:23 pm by Lin-tan

» Chapter 16 ~ Finale
    Your Own Characters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 am by Aquashadowcat

» [OPEN] Nyotalia!Mr. Country / Mr. Music Hetalia ver
    Your Own Characters - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:39 pm by jascarly123zo

» Mata Ne No Kisetsu
    Your Own Characters - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 pm by JelloBear

» [OPEN] {*~* 6900000000 4 Person Chorus*~*}
    Your Own Characters - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:57 am by jascarly123zo

» CRC Album [Sabishii Uta]
    Your Own Characters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm by Aquashadowcat

» Your Own Characters
    Your Own Characters - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm by ★menolly

» Sub-Groups
    Your Own Characters - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm by ★menolly

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

March 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
    free forum

Your Own Characters

+12
    Ginger-Chan
    IceyPassion
    PutPutters
    Nishina
    SoraneNanami
    Aquashadowcat
    Tahkooooo (Vacation)
    Hanii
    Lin-tan
    TezzyHinamori
    kaoru_hyung
    Smished
    16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Your Own Characters - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Own Characters

Post  Smished Tue May 03, 2011 3:22 pm

This thread will always be open ^^ it's unfair for only some members to get their character and others not
    Smished
    Smished
    Talking Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 8:21 pm

SuuChii wrote:OAO I'M ESTONIA AND DENMARK?
    -confused-

=A= i prefer to be denmark than estonia.
    because denmark ish badass. XDD
    -dies-

=w= denmarkxnorway~ <333

or can i take the chibitalia role..? o3o

- is norway-
    8D;;;;

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginger-Chan Sat May 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Hey!! I made a new UPDATE one!!

☼Name: Ginger (Or just Gin for short) Chibi is her nickname. For obvious reasons.
    ☼Gender: Female.
    ☼Age: Around 15, but looks like a little girl.
    ☼Description: Gin is pretty short, most likely the shorest of them all. She is know to be the “shrimp”. But she has a large chest. I mean, no, not as big as Aqua, like a cup size smaller. Heh. She has light skin and up close can been scene with lots of freakles. She has a roundish oval face and bright electric blue eyes with very long eye lashes.. Her hair flip up at the ends (see picture) and is worn in two high pigtails, and is some what long when she wears it down. Its it a “Gingery” (haha) color and can change anytime, but her basic color is red. She is your typical anime girl. She weighs allot compared to others (111lbs) but is quite proud of her wait because she tries really hard to keep it at that excate number. Has small waist, and big hips. (Just like me =_=)
    ☼ personality
    Gin (or Chibi) is the baby of the family, although she is also the mother. She is loud, fussy, childish and has her moments of stupidy. She gets angry really easily because she doesn’t feel very respected, because everyone one treats her LIKE A SMALL DISABLED CHILD. She can walk, talk, and sing perfectly fine thank you. But she gets really mad when people don’t realize she’s the big cheese, and she is. So yeah. She also does a sweet side, like be a friend when someone needs one. She does not put up with homophobic kids, people who flat down lie, and pretend to be other people, and people who are purely fake. Unlike the others, instead of imagioning guys in a “awkaward” situation, she thinks of something of that sort. Except with girls. She has a major soft spot for yuri… She too has been found surfing the web with Taku looking up Yuri pictures and putting others singers faces in the body… She has a crush on her the boy next door and is can be caught in the act of using a 100x digital camera to spy at him.

Things she likes and dislikes: She like Kitties, Candy, and Aqua. She dislikes Peanut Butter, Homework, Liars, and Goats. Anything made by goats really.

☼ relationships: Singer wise? Here my list with comments:
    *Aqua – Her best friend. Ginger idols Aqua and love to hear her sing. They are known to do crazy thing together.
    *Taku – Her yuri buddy Very Happy They can be normally sence together doing ranks or something perverted.
    *Lin – Her friend who she likes to drag along with her. She likes to make “Linny” (who she calls affectly) play ‘dress up’ with her >Smile
    *Kaoru – Her talking buddy ☺️ When ever she feels like complaining...She goes straight to her. She thinks shes really cool.
    *”Rai-Rai” – Her friend who she likes to order- cough I mean talk – to. She is normally making fun of him or something strange.
    *Bea - Her buddy who always helps her out. When ever she has a problem she goes straight towards her Smile She calls her ''Bea-Chuuuu!" or Beach.
    OTHERS
    Snowcakes – Her not so secret crush who lives next to the CRC headquaters or club house or whatever. She always spies on him and talks about him. Most of the others are sick of hearing about him.
    Parents – She lives with her CRC family, and her parents are normally out of town.
    Sister. - She has one sister who she doesn't see very often but love her Smile There around the same age. Her sister is always there to surport her.

OUTFIT: Her normal outfit she wears around looks something like that except pink or orange: http://static.zerochan.net/full/40/49/542490.jpg ☺️
    For conserts though, she wears this:
    http://static.zerochan.net/full/38/24/541238.jpg with her hair down. She normally acts poppy and different during her singing.

OUTFIT: Her normal outfit she wears around looks something like that except pink or orange: http://static.zerochan.net/full/40/49/542490.jpg ☺️
    For conserts though, she wears this:
    http://static.zerochan.net/full/38/24/541238.jpg with her hair down. She normally acts poppy and different during her singing.
    Her hair (When in pigtails):
    Spoiler:
    (The one that says Ginger) I drew it myself haha. Sorry if it sucks. But see how how she has that little flip? Thats how it is Smile My friend Royy drew the other awesome looking one....

Okay, wow. Ton of info. Feel free to edit, but I kinda had a litte fun with this. You know, just for the heck of it Smile Sorry its so big, kinda over kill hahaha <3
    Ginger-Chan
    Ginger-Chan
    Talking Person

http://Crunchyroll.com/users/chibiginger

Back to top Go down

Post  Smished Sun May 08, 2011 9:34 am

@ Ginger, With all that info I could make a good plots about her for the comic=D
    There's an anime where a guy rides to school on a goat by the way, the update made me think of it a lot XD

The comic will probably be school based, are you alright with ginger being the class president?
    Smished
    Smished
    Talking Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:17 am

I'm ok with that. I need to update mine xD i feel like adding mine more detail

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Lily:This is her
    http://www.zerochan.net/556280
    She is a 34 c cup but it looks like she has 20 b cup

Her pants
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1lih4mp3y1qbqhlg.jpg

Her shoes
    http://cdn3.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/206/793/590/dg-mens-black-trainers-shoes-sneakers-thr5963-6c6d2.jpg

Name : lily nomina
    Description :
    Spoiler:
    Personality :
    Spoiler:
    Relationships :
    Spoiler:

Bob~ the three weeks old puppy that is lilys' best friend
    Name:Bob
    Description: Bob is a wounderful dog. If you give him human food he jsut eats it away~ Except choclet...he hates choclet. He is loves everyone equaly but loves lily more. beucase lily has emotional and depression problumes. bob hangs around her.
    Personality:He is a lovable puppy. He can be michief and mean at times but loves everyone equaly
    Relationships:So far only Lily

{Updated Ver.}

Last edited by Massmurder on Sun May 22, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  SoraneNanami Tue May 10, 2011 6:38 am

Forgive me, but...I'm changing their description...A LOT... so yeah >.< FORGIVE MEEE! DX

Picture :
    Spoiler:
    Name:Sorane Nanami
    Description : Nami is just a kind girl. She is what they say "tall", okay, not really.. But she grows fast... Her chest is flat and she's very boyish. Nami rarely cares for her looks, so you can see her hair sometimes cover her face and un-cared for... When she was small, her house got caught in a gas explosion and killed her family except for her who was protected by her twin brother, Naoki. Nami and Nao have been together forever, but since then, Nami hated to mention her family. One day, Nami heard voices, but she never cared, then she knew when she looked at the mirror. A boy who looks exactly like her is trapped inside her body, and that boy is Nao... Ever since Nao "shared" bodies with Nami, (Luckily only the spirit is stuck "around her" so they don't share any senses XD) she became a lot more neat, her hair tied on a part ponytail. She's still boyish though.. Then she can socialize better. The side effect, Nami's height can grow a bit faster than usual. She's now 169 cm and still growing. She is faster and her strength is more like a guy. And now, some times, Nao took over her body and her hair became a bit spiked, though no-one noticed and her voice became more male. She tried to hide this fact as much as possible though. And her personality became like Nao's. The two loved singing and music, so when they have nothing to do, they always sit by the riverbank and sing together... Random info, Nao can only be seen by those Nami trusts ;D Nami has shoulder-length, one wave hair that is usually tied, and it's straight with her bangs naturally parted. She also has black eyes that randomly turns blue at times, mostly, they're black though. Nao looks exactly like her, so they don't look that different, except he has spikes on his hair and his right bang is longer, by a little bit..
    Random fact, her birthday is at 17th April. She likes to dance, though she likes singing more. She lives with a "mom", but she's rarely home, her mother cares for her a lot though. Nami's choice of clothes are jeans, knee-length pants, shirts, t-shirts, vests, jackets. She rarely wear skirts and dresses. Her usual accesories is a ribbon to tie her hair with
    Personality :
    Nami: Nami is a yandere at times, but sometimes, she's very caring. Her boyish side made her very protective and a bit mean, but she's actually kind inside. Nami likes to keep things deep down in her heart, but she can blow at some time
    Nao: A typical caring big brother. Nao cares a lot for Nami and protects her by taking over her body when she couldn't handle it any longer. He did that to protect her feelings from bursting
    Relationships :
    Naoki Sorane: Twin brother, spirit that floats near her
    Mother: Nami's adopted mother, she's rarely home, but she cares for Nami like her own child
    Prof. Wright: Her beloved niichan xD She likes to hide behind him when a stalker gets by or pedobears. She thinks he's a very caring big brother. Though they have no relationship in the past. Nami is confused wherever she should let prof see Nao
    Suu Kirisaki: Best friend. Suu is treated like a little sister to Nami and Nao. And yes, she can see Nao. Nami also likes to sing with Suu
    Nishina Kanaria: Her best friend. Nishi is crazy and she liked that, adding the fact she's [usually] a pedobear, Nami always acts crazy along with her. Nami is planning to let Nishi see Nao some time in the future
    Mia: One of her close friends, she just trusts her somehow... Though she rarely trusts people...
    And others~ LOL dont kill me ;A;

Even though I seperated them, Nao is a part of Nami, so keep both names at the list orz =_="

Last edited by SoraneNanami on Wed May 11, 2011 6:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Link glitch)
    SoraneNanami
    SoraneNanami
    Talking Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Smished Sat May 14, 2011 1:45 am

+Bob
    Updated Wink
    Smished
    Smished
    Talking Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Lin-tan Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 pm

☼ picture
    » http://www.zerochan.net/335173

☼ name
    » Lin

☼ gender
    » I'm pretty sure I'm a girl. Wait. Lemme check....okay.....yep Imma girl. Razz

☼ age

☼ description
    » she is pretty short at 5'2" (with shoes, 5'3") and a weight of about 110. she's known to be the stereotypical asian, short, small, flat chested (at a flat 34A Embarassed), smart and likes to play ninja. Her hair is brownish and she has blue eyes, which she likes to leave down most of the time or in a ponytail/half up half down but if she's really in the mood, enjoys to play with her own hair and likes to give herself different hairstyles.

☼ personality

» She is sweet, modest, funny and cute. She can be really sensitive at times or even really sarcastic. She cares for others and can be really loving! Random but thats what everyone likes about her. Even though she's pretty young, she's actually really mature compared to her uh...other members (you and your yuri/yaoi! You'll never bring me down!Evil or Very Mad ) She's said to be really innocent, but don't get too deceived (she's pretty deceiving!!) because she's also really sarcastic and evil (in the mind at least...it doesn't come out enough often...) She doesn't like it when people step all over her friends (figuratively and literally Razz) and she'll stand up to whomever does so. Despite her size, she's actually pretty strong. She's trained in tai kwon do and karate to keep herself safe from creepers and pedos...yeah...I'm talkin' to you pedobear! She does have a few HUGE weaknesses though. One, she's ticklish. EXTREMELY ticklish. Like, you'd poke her in her side softly and she'll yelp out of her seat. secondly, she's got this whole guilt thing going on. If she does something bad and gets caught, she'll spill...completely...If she hurts someone (by accident that is) she'll literally cling onto that person apologizing her brains out for a good 20 minutes, even if that person is already saying it's fine, until she finally believes that the victim actually feels it's okay. and finally, she's completely horrified of bugs and insects. like an irrational fear for them. She thought she wasn't afraid of butterflies since she sees them everywhere she goes, but boy. was she wrong. she went to a butterfly garden and jumped and yelped at every butterfly that flew her way, so yeah. She's got a few minor issues. Razz

☼Likes and Dislikes

»She likes cute things, video games, music, Kagamine Len, sweet things, her MP3 player, her camera, her cell phone, her brothers, nutella and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts Smile
    »She dislikes bugs, insects, people ruffling/messing her hair

☼ relationships

» Aqua - one of her best friends, she's like an older sister to Lin. She looks up to her and idolizes her. Sometimes, she likes to call Aqua her daddy. :3
    Ginger - Ginger is another best friend of Lin and enjoys doing whatever with her. Sometimes Ginger likes to "kidnap her" and make her play dress up with her, forcing her to wear whatever Ginger wants and Lin doesn't, but if it's for her best friend, she doesn't mind. She can't help it, but she just can't say "no" to Ginger. She's just that powerful! o.O
    Lily -

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! Very Happy
    (sorry if i haven't listed anyone else yet! and i'm sorry i haven't really talked to a lot of the new members! I haven't had time to go on lately so I'm deeply and eternally sorry!

(I KNOW IT'S MESSY!! I'M JUST TRYING TO EDIT THIS OUT PROPERLY AND THERE ARE SOME LINES I NEED TO DO SO I'LL FIX THIS LATER!!!I PROMISE!!!! <3)

Last edited by Lin-tan on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:26 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : cleaned it up a little + i wanna talk to a few of the newer members to finish up the relationship part :D)

Lin-tan
    Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Hinami_1010

Back to top Go down

Post  iKittyx Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:26 am

☼ name
    » Kitty

☼ gender
    » Female XDXD

☼ age

☼ description
    » Kitty (Mato // left) is 5'4'', has blue eyes, and black hair. She usually wears her hair up in pigtails. She is rarely seen without her twin, Yume (Yomi // right). These characters in the picture below are from B★RS and I do not own.
    http://www.zerochan.net/full/306839

☼ personality
    » Kitty is a contrast to her mature younger twin, Yume. She is an extremely childish 14 year old that usually has her twin Yume taking care of her. She is an EXTREME fangirl and will do anything to get what she wants, including whining, stalking, and being very annoying. But besides that, she is a fun-loving girl who is very easy to get along with or talk to. She loves to sing, draw, and write among other things. Basically, if Kitty likes you, you're gold. But if she doesn't...back away now ^w^ Oh and, Kitty also enjoys weird hobbies, such as screaming in the middle of a public place just to see the reaction, perfecting her evil giggle, and changing her voice. Yeps, this is pretty much a desciption of me in real life XDXD

☼ relationships
    » Yume - Yume is Kitty's twin and one way to tell them apart is that Yume wears her hair down more often then not. Yume is also more mature and slightly shorter than Kitty. She is also a fangirl, but on a lesser scale than Kitty. Yume is also more of a K-pop fan. She is also extremely ADORABLE and has guys falling at her feet XDXD (sorry Yume, but I just had to add that). But Kitty is very protective of her >=3 so she has not yet had a boyfriend.

» Ray - Ray is Kitty's and Yume's younger brother, but if you didn't know that, you would think he is older. He's smart and very cute and prefers Kitty to Yume, even though Yume is the ideal older sister. But Kitty adores him too, even though she is more often seen with Yume. There have been incidences where Kitty and Ray have been mistaken as a couple (sadly, this is also true in real life u.u) because they get along so well.

» Bea - This is the same Bea in CRChorus XDXD Bea is Kitty's *coughpersonalservantnoiamjustkiddingcough* older sister // motherly figure in life. Kitty loves hers!! Bea is brilliant and so amazing that Kitty often wonders if Bea is a robot and will not hesitate to test her theories. It's a good thing that Bea is patient, otherwise Kitty would be dead by now. But seriously, Bea is good at EVERYTHING, including the arts, sports, acedemics, health *cough*, cooking and more.

iKittyx
    iKittyx
    Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/iKittyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Bea Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:42 pm

bea is slightly worried about what other ideas kitty has about testing her robot theory. bea would rather make it through high school alive with all her organs and limbs attached and functioning. bea cannot say that applied to middle school. bea is not sure how she got an award in health but she will assure you it has nothing to do with an outstanding knowledge of the reproductive system which she clearly does not possess TT_______TT
    Bea
    Bea
    Plum

Back to top Go down

Your Own Characters - Page 3 Empty CRC CHARACTER?

Post  -Say-Whaaa- Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:49 pm

PIC: http://www.zerochan.net/895385
    NAME: Rika Choi
    DESCRIPTION: She is Korean and Chinese. She has black eyes and Asian skin (??).Instead of blonde hair in the picture, she has thick, curly, LONGG, brown/red hair (was supposed to be black… but something happened XD) hair. She also never puts her hair down; it is always in a pony tail. She is about 5’ 4” and skinny, about 84 pounds. Her usual attire is a pair of Ugg boots, skinny jeans, and a huge vest or baggy hoodie. She also likes sweat pants. Always carries junk food with her and eyes are very twinkly and seems to be smiling even when she’s not (has an eye smile).
    PERSONALITY: Tomboyish and hates make up and refuses to wear dresses. She LOVES ramen/instant noodles, chicken, seaweed salad, and sushi. Personality is very childish (cute, but don’t say that to her face) and bold. Is very rash (doesn’t think before talking) and blunt (especially when she doesn’t like something, she’ll say it out loud). But when it comes to “dirty” things, she is very innocent/naïve and has no idea what anyone is talking about. Very carefree and hurts herself easily…doesn’t cry. Has temper tantrums XD can break dance/hip hop very well, when there’s music, she’ll dance. And sing. SHE LOVES MUSIC. She plays the viola, guitar, and piano. Zones out easily and has a STRONG case of selective hearing. random. picks fights.
    RELATIONSHIPS: Has an older brother three years older than her.

-Say-Whaaa-
    Plum

Back to top Go down

Post  ★menolly Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm

am i too late for this? o n o

Picture :
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/16/90/33/10/menoll10.png
    Name :
    menolly dietrich (★menolly)
    Description :
    menolly is albino, and very self-conscious about it. she has very bright turqoise eyes and long, wavy white hair that she wears in a variety of styles. she almost always wears bobby pins or star hair clips in her hair. she is rather short, standing at about 152cm (5ft) tall. her skin is very pale due to her albinism, almost seeming washed out. she has quite a large bust (36DD) and a slightly chubby frame. her favourite colours to wear are muted blues, pastel yellows, pinks, and greens, and black and white.
    Personality :
    kind, easily embarrassed, and a bit neurotic. she has an obsession with stars and space and has a passion for singing. very sickly, but stubborn.
    Relationships :
    » best friends;
    lu - lu was menolly's first musically passionate friend found outside of her sheltered life. they get along quite well and tease each other often.
    circe - an older sister figure and sometimes a mentor, circe has stood by menolly through thick and thin and has helped her boost her confidence and overcome some of her shy, meek ways. very close.
    kiki - they work together on a variety of projects, meshing together well both in business and in voice. they're also good friends, relying on and confiding in each other.
    norma - a girl who loves art as much as menolly; she is shy and quiet, but it's obvious that they respect each other very much. they're a bit silly together and make lame jokes.
    rai - a mysterious boy who plays guitar and coos over pictures of adorable cats. not a lot of people can tell when he's serious or joking, but he confides in menolly and they have mutual trust and respect for each other. despite him being older, menolly considers him her little brother and coddles him, much to his embarrassment. they are very close.

» love;
    asphodel - he has been menolly's boyfriend for a few years now. they're best friends and do everything together. they often play fight and tease each other to no end but you can see that they really have a strong bond. he brings out a totally different side to menolly that he calls "tsundere."
    ★menolly
    ★menolly
    Plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3