CrunchyrollChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I just wanted to randomly post in here
Chapter 13~ EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 5:01 am by Kenshin90991

» FIRST POST IN LIKE 6 MONTHS
Chapter 13~ EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:23 pm by Lin-tan

» Chapter 16 ~ Finale
Chapter 13~ EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 am by Aquashadowcat

» [OPEN] Nyotalia!Mr. Country / Mr. Music Hetalia ver
Chapter 13~ EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:39 pm by jascarly123zo

» Mata Ne No Kisetsu
Chapter 13~ EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 pm by JelloBear

» [OPEN] {*~* 6900000000 4 Person Chorus*~*}
Chapter 13~ EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:57 am by jascarly123zo

» CRC Album [Sabishii Uta]
Chapter 13~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm by Aquashadowcat

» Your Own Characters
Chapter 13~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm by ★menolly

» Sub-Groups
Chapter 13~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm by ★menolly

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 13~

4 posters

Go down

Chapter 13~ Empty Chapter 13~

Post  Aquashadowcat Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:21 pm

So it's finally here and complete. It starts kinda weak but ends very well
The day of the double date was finally here. As the four seemingly good friends walked to the theme park together they managed to somehow separate into sexes. Ginger and Aqua were walking together up front and eavesdropping on the guys’ conversation about soccer.
“I find it amazing how they can talk so passionately about a sport” Ginger sighed; she wished they were talking about them. Aqua just giggled and they continued walking. Once they had entered the theme park, Ginger dragged Aqua over to the map to find the biggest, scariest, fastest ride there.
“This one!” Ginger yelled whilst pointing to the Ghost Train. Aqua took her glasses off and cleaned them with the bottom of her shirt before placing them back on her face and looking at the map again to make sure she saw this right. Ginger…the biggest scaredy-cat in the world wanted to go on a ghost train?! Rinto immediately agreed and began dragging Ginger in the direction of the Ghost Train with a big grin on his face.
“I-I’m not so sure” Aqua questioned, she was worried about Ginger and hated to see her get scared over pointless things. It appeared no one listened to Aqua and she too was dragged onto the Ghost Train. After what seemed like hours of waiting in the queue, they finally made it onto the ride itself. Ginger was now showing signs of fear and regret but Rinto had already reassured her that he would protect her at all costs. Such a cheesy line made Aqua and Gakupo laugh but Ginger found it charming and felt safer just from his words. Everyone was expecting Ginger to get scared and start screaming so it surprised everyone when Aqua softly gripped Gakupo when a zombie popped out of nowhere. But upon realising what she had just done, she quickly let go again and turned to face the other way as a soft blush worked its way onto her face. Gakupo suavely put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close before whispering;
“I won’t let them hurt you Princess.” The blush of Aqua’s face only got deeper and she thought, thank god they were in the dark. After the Ghost train, Ginger picked a few more rides to go on before they all breaked for a snack. Rinto and Gakupo went to get everyone some ice cream as the girls sat at a table and waited patiently for them. By time Gakupo and Rinto had got to the girls, Ginger was planning what to go on next and Aqua had completely spaced out. In attempts to get her to return to planet Earth, Gakupo leaned in to kiss Aqua…
“Don’t even think about it” she snapped. So he wouldn’t look a total idiot, Gakupo wiped a little ice cream onto her cheek. Aqua just looked at him and raised her eyebrow as ginger sat giggling before handing Aqua a napkin. Once Aqua had got the ice cream off her face, everyone split up, Ginger went with Rinto to explore the big rides as Aqua and Gakupo wandered around and going on whatever looked interesting at the time. After a few hours, Ginger received a text from Aqua asking her where to meet up as it was getting late. Ginger sought her opportunity and texted Aqua back

‘Meet us at the Ferris wheel in ten minutes’

Ten minutes had passed and a very bored looking Aqua was stood next to Gakupo as Ginger and Rinto ran towards them…HOLDING HANDS?! No one questioned this and they got on to the ferris wheel. Ginger and Rinto went first, then Aqua and Gakupo got into the next car. Ginger was very excitedly looking out the window as they went higher up. Rinto just went along with it; he loved how enthusiastic she was about everything. As they reached the very top, the car suddenly stopped causing Ginger to fall onto Rinto. Ginger turned a shade of crimson as Rinto helped her up. Both of them looked blankly at each other before a message was played through a speaker in the corner of the car

‘We Regret to inform you that the ride has broken down, we are trying to get it fixed but please remain patient’

“Jeez that sucks” Ginger whined. Rinto chuckled before sliding closer to her and putting his arm around her;
“Looks like we’ll have to entertain ourselves for a little while” Rinto smiled sweetly before Ginger jerked up;
“I wonder if Aqua and Gakupo are okay” then she sat down with a worried look on her face before looking to the next car where Aqua and Gakupo were.
Aqua yawned and glanced out of the window, she didn’t mind the car stopping at such a height as it meant she could relax a little. She was just beginning to doze off as she noticed something was off. Gakupo was breathing far too heavily…was he having a panic attack?
“You’re scared of heights” she asked casually. Gakupo’s expression turned harsh;
“O-of course not” he snapped. Aqua began to rock the car before Gakupo punched the edge of the seat where Aqua was. He glared at her. Aqua had never seen this side of Gakupo before;
“Stop it” he hissed. Aqua glared back at him. She knew he was scared of heights but there was no reason to get so mad about it. She pushed him back to his seat where he took a packet of cigarettes out of his pocket. There was no way Aqua would let him light a cigarette so she snatched the pack and threw them out of a small slot in the car usually used for air.
“Why don’t you just admit you’re scared?” Aqua asked plainly. Gakupo only looked angrier than before. He pinned Aqua to her seat and as she was about to yell at him, he forcefully slammed his lips to hers in a heated kiss. At first Aqua tried to push him away but as she discovered there was no chance of this happening, she began to relax into the kiss. The ride began to move again and Gakupo fell back into his own seat opposite Aqua. They both remained silent for the duration of the ride and even afterwards when Rinto and Ginger quizzed them about their awkward expressions.
They all began to walk home together; Ginger and Rinto were holding hands still. They were just passing the park when Ginger turned to see how close Aqua and Gakupo were to them.
“Are you two coming?” she yelled back. Aqua and Gakupo were a good twenty feet away from them staring into the park. Aqua looked at ginger before back into the park. She looked at Ginger once more. As Gakupo began walking towards Ginger and Rinto, Aqua grabbed his hand;
“Go on ahead, we’ll catch up” she replied before dragging Gakupo into the park. Ginger and Rinto did as they were told and continued the journey back alone. Once again, Gingers expression turned to one of worry. Rinto noticed and in attempts to cheer her up said;
“Don’t worry; they’re probably just going to make out or something” he grinned at Ginger and they walked the rest of the way back together.

Authors notes: I quite like this chapter, I was writing it and all the time was thinking Damn I'm good. Please leave some comments of what you'd like to see next....I know why Aqua and Gakupo went into the park buh I wanna know your ideas too.

Last edited by Aquashadowcat on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/aquashadowcat

Back to top Go down

Chapter 13~ Empty Re: Chapter 13~

Post  Ginger-Chan Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:39 pm

THIS WAS AMAZING!!! TOTALLY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR!!! I'M IN LOVE AQUA!! IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Seriously! I want to know what Aqua and Gakupo are going to do...Its killing me on the inside D: Good job for making it this far... I mean seriously thats allot of chapters...I'm impressed!!!!!!!!
Ginger-Chan
Ginger-Chan
Talking Person

http://Crunchyroll.com/users/chibiginger

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:41 pm

you're forgetting that one of the chapters is yours though XD
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smished Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:03 pm

You spelled football wrong *shot*

Very nice chapter =D
Smished
Smished
Talking Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:09 pm

football would confuse people because of the english/american differences, at least we brits have the brains to know what the americans call football XD
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iKittyx Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:21 am

wahhh!! this chapter is lovey dovey~! >//w//< i like XDXD
iKittyx
iKittyx
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/iKittyx