CrunchyrollChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I just wanted to randomly post in here
Chapter 3~ EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 5:01 am by Kenshin90991

» FIRST POST IN LIKE 6 MONTHS
Chapter 3~ EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:23 pm by Lin-tan

» Chapter 16 ~ Finale
Chapter 3~ EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 am by Aquashadowcat

» [OPEN] Nyotalia!Mr. Country / Mr. Music Hetalia ver
Chapter 3~ EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:39 pm by jascarly123zo

» Mata Ne No Kisetsu
Chapter 3~ EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 pm by JelloBear

» [OPEN] {*~* 6900000000 4 Person Chorus*~*}
Chapter 3~ EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:57 am by jascarly123zo

» CRC Album [Sabishii Uta]
Chapter 3~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm by Aquashadowcat

» Your Own Characters
Chapter 3~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm by ★menolly

» Sub-Groups
Chapter 3~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm by ★menolly

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 3~

+3
Lin-tan
Ginger-Chan
Aquashadowcat
7 posters

Go down

Chapter 3~ Empty Chapter 3~

Post  Aquashadowcat Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Ah, I was kinda into this so I wrote the third chapter ahead of schedule...

It was late that evening in the girls’ dorm and everyone was in the common room doing various things. Ginger and Lin were sat at the table struggling to do their math homework. Hanii and Smish were watching anime on TV. Lily was staring out of the window into the night sky and Aqua was snoozing in the corner with a book on her face.
“A~h this is impossible” Ginger whined as she threw her pen down. She looked over towards Aqua wondering whether or not to wake her to ask for help. Hanii noticed Ginger looking at Aqua with a troubled look on her face and knew that Ginger wasn’t brilliant at academics so she decided to wake Aqua to save Ginger the trouble. Hanii walked over to Aqua and gently lifted the book off her face before kneeling down and taking a breath to calm herself.
“AQUA WAKE UP!!!” As she yelled, everyone in the room turned to see what would happen and to their surprise, nothing did. Aqua just lay there sleeping as if she were dead. Hanii thought for a moment before trying something else. She leaned towards Aqua and whispered something to her. No one else heard what it was but Aqua suddenly woke up and she looked extremely angry. She yawned before looking towards the door. Seeing that no one was there, she glared at Hanii, who was standing there giggling.
“uhm Aqua, could you please help us with our math homework?” it was Lin who asked this as Ginger looked totally defeated by arithmetic and ready to give up on life. Aqua groaned and walked over to the table where her underclassmen were getting their homework totally wrong. Everything went back to a normal evening in the girls’ common room. Hanii went back to watching TV.
“What did you say to her” asked Smish. Smish was a second year student but was in a different class to Ginger and Lin. She was small of stature and was very good at art. She didn’t sing like the other girls but she did like to design costumes for them…just in case. Hanii shrugged and casually responded with “Who knows?” before giggling and returning to watch TV once more. Lin was beginning to get bored with math and her eyes began to wander. She glanced outside and saw a strange light. She stood up to get a closer look and upon getting closer to the window, she could make out a silhouette amongst the darkness. Aqua looked up to see what Lin was doing and walked over to the window to see for herself what had Lin so interested.
“That’s an infrared light, they’re commonly used on…..binoculars…..so people can….see through walls” Aqua’s expression fell, she knew what was going on. As did Ginger who had already took her cell phone out of her pocket and started to text someone. Aqua didn’t want the hassle of going out of her way to beat up some random pervert so figured it would be a good idea to do the same. Gingers text read…
“Len
There’s somebody outside watching in on us T.T I’m scared...
Ginger”

Whilst Aqua’s on a completely different end of the scale read…
“Oi,
There’s some bastard outside perving on us girls, come beat him up”

Two different messages, both with the same message…in a manner of speaking. Aqua told everyone to go to the kitchen whilst she and Ginger would keep an eye on things to make sure nothing gets out of hand until the cavalry arrived. And they arrived fast. The boys dorm wasn’t too far from the girls, far enough so they don’t see each other after hours but not so far as they have to get a bus to go to the other. Ginger and Aqua had turned out the lights so they could see clearer. It looked like one hell of a fight going on out there. Ginger was against violence so went to the kitchen to join the other girls in a nice cup of hot chocolate. Aqua sighed before following and leaving the boys to it. She made herself a cup of tea and was about to take a sip when there was a knock at the door.
“Jeez, what’s the problem now?” Aqua groaned before dragging Ginger to the front door with her. The girls were reluctant to open the door at first until they heard Len calling from the other side to let them in. They opened the door to see Len and Kamui standing there with a rather bloodied up second year who goes by the name of Toma.
“Let him go” ordered Ginger. The others just looked at her with a blank expression as no one of them could fathom this strange decision. But as they were told to, the boys let him go. Ginger invited them in for a drink to thank them and to use up the last of the hot chocolate that was made as none of the girls wanted another cup.
It was starting to get late, and considering it was a school night, none of the girls wanted to be up too long. Lin, Lily and Smish had all already gone to bed, Hanii was in the kitchen washing the mugs out and Aqua and Ginger were showing the boys out and thanking them one last time before saying goodnight.
“What, no kiss for your hero?” Kamui said slyly before smirking at Aqua. Aqua just glared at him and crossed her arms. Kamui shrugged it off and just replied with “well could you at least be nicer next time you text me in the middle of the night”. Aqua remained silent and went inside reminding Ginger to lock the door when she was finished.
“I-I’m sure she’s grateful to you Kamui-san…and to you too Len” Ginger said sweetly before saying goodnight and locking up before going to bed. Kamui and Len were walking back to their dormitory when Kamui’s phone went off. He had received a text message from Aqua. When he opened it, one word was written
“Thanks”.

Authors notes: This chapter is more sweet compared to the last two. more of an "awww" factor rather than a "OMG *nosebleed*" type thing. let me know what you think.

Last edited by Aquashadowcat on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/aquashadowcat

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3~ Empty Re: Chapter 3~

Post  Ginger-Chan Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:50 pm

lol... THIS IS SO MY FAVORITE CHAPTER BY FAR!! SO FANTASTIC!! AND AMAZING!! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD AT THE TEXT PART!! XDDDD "I'm scared..." "BEAT HIM UP!" xD And Gakupo x Aqua for EVER!!! :DDDDDD
Ginger-Chan
Ginger-Chan
Talking Person

http://Crunchyroll.com/users/chibiginger

Back to top Go down

Post  Lin-tan Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:11 pm

I love ur chapters aqua and honestly, its not a bad thing u uploaded fast! thats definitely a good thing! i swear, u keep making more and u wont just be my hero, u wouuld end up being the ruler of the world to me. a status i told my self i would keep. Razz
I LOVE THIS! Very Happy

Lin-tan
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Hinami_1010

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahkooooo (Vacation) Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:17 pm

XD I really liked this Chapter ^^ I'm glad this one came out fast, can't wait for the next!
Tahkooooo (Vacation)
Tahkooooo (Vacation)
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/otaku_125

Back to top Go down

Post  Smished Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:37 am

Lol I know how to wake Aqua up, just drop a fat cat on her xP *shots*

Cool story bro ;D
Smished
Smished
Talking Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:49 am

buh fat cat stays with Hana again now XD
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iKittyx Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:01 am

waaahhhh Aqua-san is such a good writer!! *w* I cant wait until I pop up, these stories are funny XDXD especially Len's different texts to Aqua-san and Ginger-san XDXD
iKittyx
iKittyx
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/iKittyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:13 am

Ah thank you ^-^, Chapter 4 would be out already buh I have to kill a couple of characters off because they've left the group
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:16 am

Wee~ This is good Aqua~~ I think I like this chapter more than the other two xD.

(P.S. Make chapter 4 awesome~! 8D)
Dee
Dee
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/iHanaChan

Back to top Go down

Post  Smished Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:16 am

Euthanisia?
Smished
Smished
Talking Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:31 pm

isnt that illegal? I was thinking they could all get hit by a bus or something XD
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down