CrunchyrollChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I just wanted to randomly post in here
Chapter 8~ EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 5:01 am by Kenshin90991

» FIRST POST IN LIKE 6 MONTHS
Chapter 8~ EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:23 pm by Lin-tan

» Chapter 16 ~ Finale
Chapter 8~ EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 am by Aquashadowcat

» [OPEN] Nyotalia!Mr. Country / Mr. Music Hetalia ver
Chapter 8~ EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:39 pm by jascarly123zo

» Mata Ne No Kisetsu
Chapter 8~ EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 pm by JelloBear

» [OPEN] {*~* 6900000000 4 Person Chorus*~*}
Chapter 8~ EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:57 am by jascarly123zo

» CRC Album [Sabishii Uta]
Chapter 8~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm by Aquashadowcat

» Your Own Characters
Chapter 8~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm by ★menolly

» Sub-Groups
Chapter 8~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm by ★menolly

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 8~

2 posters

Go down

Chapter 8~ Empty Chapter 8~

Post  Aquashadowcat Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:07 pm

The final version of chapter 8

Life had begun returning to normal for everybody. School was normal, life in the dorms was almost normal. The only thing that wasn’t normal was the next student council meeting.
“…so then I will give a short speech and everyone will get the remainder of the day off” with this, Ginger concluded the meeting and dismissed everybody. Ginger and Hanii began to gather their notes and even Aqua helped them out. This had been an important meeting as some of the teachers were there along with some of the guys from the burnt down building. They we’re planning the funeral of Yuki who tragically lost his life in the fire. Because Yuki had no known family, it was down to the school to plan the entire thing from flowers to the service and all the other things.

It was the day of the funeral and everything had been taken care of. The entire school was expected to attend. Ginger and Lin had gone on ahead to make sure everything was set up. Not many students liked Yuki that much but as they were all told to go there was a pretty good turnout. The funeral was over by midday and so everyone had returned to the dorms and went about their daily business. Aqua and Lin were in the garden playing violin. Hanii and Ginger were playing a card game in the sitting room and everyone else was in their rooms. Ginger slammed her hand onto the table and onto the deck of cards
“SNAP!” she yelled at the top of her voice and she celebrated a small victory. Everything was continuing as usual until Kai ran downstairs with a towel in his hand and a grin on his face. Lin and Aqua had come inside as it was cold out and they didn’t want to damage their violins. All the girls stood in anticipation wondering what Kai was up to. In a hurried frenzy, Gakupo stormed down the stairs in very little clothing and his hair was sopping wet. To protect the innocence of their underclassmen Hanii and Aqua covered Ginger and Lin’s eyes. Lin accepted that this was something she shouldn’t see and didn’t move, but Ginger quickly pulled Hanii’s hand away to get a better look at the day’s events.
“YOU BASTARD! GIVE ME THAT BACK!” yelled Gakupo before snatching the towel back from Kai. Before anyone got a chance to say anything he had already left the room followed by Kai leaving the girls flabbergasted by all of this. Aqua and Hanii giggled it off. Ginger was left speechless and Lin was simply confused. Because it had been a hard day for everyone, by time it come to make dinner, no one had the effort so Ginger decided to order pizza. Aqua didn’t even have the effort to eat so went outside to sit on the porch and enjoy the evening sky. The others all gathered around and happily ate the pizza.
“As the English would say…Huzzah!” proclaimed Kai. Ginger and Lin looked at eachother before raising a slice of pizza and in the exact manner that Kai had said before them, proclaimed
“Pizza!~” Before giggling and taking a bite. Considering the only English person out of them was outside, this joke was ill-timed so made no sense. Hanii turned the TV on to watch the news, however no one else wanted to watch something so boring and…common so Ginger wrestled the remote from Hanii and put cartoons on. Everyone sat around watching TV and enjoying pizza and lemonade. No one even noticed the absence of Aqua….nor of Gakupo.
Gakupo had joined Aqua earlier in the evening…not because he wasn’t hungry though, he just didn’t want to be in a room full of people when Aqua wasn’t around to tease. As usual when the two of them were outside, they just had a general conversation about everything that happens in the house and during the day. But of course, this wasn’t to last very long. Gakupo lit up a cigarette. Aqua glared at him as she was getting tired of telling him about his premature death. When Gakupo didn’t extinguish his cancer stick immediately, Aqua just sighed and left him to it. If there was a way to easily get him to leave them alone then she would do anything but she wasn’t going to admit this…least of all to him. Aqua went to the centre of the garden before lying down on the grass and staring up at the stars. Gakupo noticed but figured it was probably a bad idea to lay down with a cigarette in his mouth so simply sat beside her and glanced in a general upward direction. He pointed up at a cluster of stars before extinguishing his cigarette.
“That constellation is yours”. A somewhat confused Aqua sat up and looked to where he was pointing. She casually glanced at Gakupo who was already looking at her.
“What is it?” she asked nervously. Gakupo gave a charming smile before looking back up at the group of stars once more then back to Aqua;
“Andromeda, she was a princess who was supposed to be a sacrifice but was saved by the handsome hero Perseus” Aqua was staring at the star once more and without thinking or looking back she said;
“So would that make you my Perseus?” upon realising what she had just said, she blushed and looked back at Gakupo. Gakupo had never seen this side of Aqua before, it was…caring? However he wasn’t going to let this opportunity pass him by, he looked her in the eye and then gently stroked her cheek before lifting her chin and softly leaving a kiss on her lips and returning to the house without saying so much as goodnight. When Aqua’s brain returned to her body she went inside and to her room. Only Hanii was still awake and noticed how flustered Aqua looked. But because Aqua said nothing and just got into bed, she thought it better not to ask until the next day.

Authors notes: Okay it happened...now stop nagging.....I don't know what will happen next XD but yeah, i like how this chapter turned out ^-^

Last edited by Aquashadowcat on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/aquashadowcat

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8~ Empty Re: Chapter 8~

Post  Lin-tan Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Excellent excellent excellent, absolutely excellent! <3
Finally! Gakupo has made his move~ How cuuute!!!! >w<
I can't wait for the next chappie~

Lin-tan
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Hinami_1010

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:19 pm

@Lin, Hehe I'm glad you liked it XD I actually planned this chapter last week, it was just how to do it. I didn't want your classic anime cheese so I went with the stars to show they at least have some brains and it's not a typical shoujo >///<
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lin-tan Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:20 pm

lol thats true~ Aqua is beginning to seem like more of the main character to this story. is that how you're planning it to be or are you just gonna go with whatever happens?

Lin-tan
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Actually that was never the plan. But when everyone suddenly started demanding more GakuAqua then Aqua became the main character, I try to keep it fairly even between the chatacters, especially Ginger, but I guess I find writing easier if I relate to the main character XD
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lin-tan Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:30 pm

well yeah, thats true. You ARE Aqua, both in reality and as the CR character so its easier to write as, well, someone who is pretty much based off yourself...
speaking of pairings, other than GakuAqua, what are the other pairings you're thinking of? just curious! Razz

Lin-tan
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:40 pm

hahahah I'm not telling you'll have to wait and see but now that you mentioned that, i have an amzing idea for chapter 9 now
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down