CrunchyrollChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I just wanted to randomly post in here
Chapter 7~ EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 5:01 am by Kenshin90991

» FIRST POST IN LIKE 6 MONTHS
Chapter 7~ EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:23 pm by Lin-tan

» Chapter 16 ~ Finale
Chapter 7~ EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 am by Aquashadowcat

» [OPEN] Nyotalia!Mr. Country / Mr. Music Hetalia ver
Chapter 7~ EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:39 pm by jascarly123zo

» Mata Ne No Kisetsu
Chapter 7~ EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 pm by JelloBear

» [OPEN] {*~* 6900000000 4 Person Chorus*~*}
Chapter 7~ EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:57 am by jascarly123zo

» CRC Album [Sabishii Uta]
Chapter 7~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm by Aquashadowcat

» Your Own Characters
Chapter 7~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm by ★menolly

» Sub-Groups
Chapter 7~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm by ★menolly

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 7~

5 posters

Go down

Chapter 7~ Empty Chapter 7~

Post  Aquashadowcat Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:02 am

More drama coming your way....

Because of the fire, Kai, Len and Gakupo were now living at the girls’ dorm temporarily which meant more room sharing. Ginger and Lin had moved into Aqua and Hanii’s room and Kitty had moved into Smish’s room. That way there could be two guys to a room. Aqua and Gakupo had been given the all clear by the hospital and were told to rest for a few days just to be sure all of the toxins had passed out of their system. Hanii decided to take the same days off school just in case anything went wrong. As the days passed and neither Aqua nor Gakupo returned to school came the floods of girls from across every year making sure their precious Gakupo was okay. Of course this annoyed Aqua to no extent, but not because of her feelings for him…rather, the girls screaming “kyaaaa!! Please don’t move too much senpai” meant that she couldn’t get much rest at all. As far as Aqua was concerned she didn’t have any feelings for the likes of him anyway.
A very tired Aqua went to Gakupo’s room to kick all of the girls out but decided she would play with Gakupo a little first. She knocked on the door. Then clutching her chest slowly made her way into the room. Not one of the girls in the room seemed to care that she was in there…not until Gakupo went out of his way to hold her steady and guide her to the bed. Once seated, Aqua noticed all of the girls glaring at her. And why wouldn’t they? It wasn’t like any of them were getting special attention from their one true love! Aqua wasn’t going to let this golden opportunity pass her by and so she snuggled closely up to Gakupo almost sending the other girls in the room into cardiac arrest. Then with sorrowful eyes she looked up to him and said only two words;
“I’m sleepy” Then she yawned and made herself comfortable in Gakupo’s bed. Gakupo was as shocked as anybody by Aqua’s actions and didn’t say anything for a moment. Gakupo decided it was time for the other girls to leave so showed them out. However when he returned to his room, Aqua was no longer there; instead she was in her own room playing on pokemon with a lollipop in her mouth. Gakupo casually strolled in and closed the door behind himself before leaning on it so no one else could get in. Aqua looked to the door to acknowledge he was there then went back to her game. Gakupo sat on Aqua’s bed and stole her lollipop. Aqua just shrugged it off as she didn’t particularly like the red ones anyway. Upon seeing that Aqua was fine he asked her
“Why’d you do it?”
“Why’d I do what?” she replied. Then she saved her game and turned her DS off to give Gakupo her full attention.
“Why’d you come into my room and get into my bed?….jealous?” Gakupo smirked and raised an eyebrow. He wasn’t going to let up now, he wasn’t going to give Aqua chance to respond to his question and leaned closer to her. Aqua’s heart was beating ever faster as Gakupo drew nearer and nearer. Just then, Ginger suddenly burst into the room, jumped onto Aqua’s bed and hugged her tightly.
“Aqua~! I was so worried about you all day, did you eat properly and get enough sleep?” A very flustered Aqua began to answer all of her questions as Gakupo quietly slipped out of the room. Hanii and Lin also returned to the room to see Aqua so flustered and upon passing Gakupo in the hall could only assume the reason behind Aqua’s bashful state. A few hours had passed and now everyone had returned to their own bedrooms for the evening. Ginger and Lin we’re sat at the dest doing their homework. Hanii was sat on her bed fixing Aqua’s laptop and Aqua was sitting in the windowsill staring out into the night. Lin nudged Ginger and in a hushed tone asked
“Why do you think she was blushing like that earlier?” Ginger shrugged and looked over to Aqua for a moment before turning back to Lin;
“Maybe something happened between her and Gakupo?” Ginger had never been good at whispering and everyone in the room heard this…even Aqua. Aqua sighed as she knew she would have to tell the whole story. She beckoned everyone over and they all eagerly awaited her story. Even Hanii was curious and she rarely got involved in other peoples’ business.
“If you must know….” Aqua began, but then she looked down as if unable to continue. But regardless of her inner feelings she continued anyway
“That night during the twins birthday party ad then again earlier today…we almost kissed” Aqua straightened her glasses. Ginger almost had a fit and thought the whole situation to be very romantic despite the pair of them seemingly hating each other. Hanii giggled and then got into bed, the others all followed her example and did the same. Everyone except Aqua who went downstairs to get a glass of water. She yawned and entered the kitchen to find Gakupo smoking. She just arrogantly turned the other way and said
“Anyone would think you got enough smoke when you ran into that burning building” Aqua reached to get a glass out of the cupboard but couldn’t reach. Gakupo noticed her struggling and laughed before waltzing on over and getting a glass…not that he would give it to Aqua for nothing. Aqua glared at Gakupo who extinguished his cigarette in the sink behind her. She crossed her arms and turned the other way
“Come now, is that any way to treat the man who saved your life?” Aqua knew that she couldn’t reach the glass but she knew how to get the glass to come to her. With one swift movement, she jabbed Gakupo forcing him to lower his arms in response. Aqua, feeling rather proud of herself at this point, took the glass and turned to the sink to fill it up. Gakupo reached over and turned the tap off before holding Aqua in a tight embrace and gently biting the top of her ear. An awkward silence filled the room for a moment as once Gakupo saw Aqua blushing, he too blushed somewhat.
“I-I’m going back to bed” Aqua started. Then forgetting her glass of water, began to head for the stairs. Gakupo was close behind her
“I’ll walk you back” he said nervously. Although Aqua couldn’t understand why someone would need to walk her back to her room, she didn’t oppose and just continued walking. An awkward silence filled the air once more as this perpetual walk continued on. Once outside Aqua’s bedroom, she kindly thanked Gakupo before turning to open the door and sneak back in before anyone noticed she was missing. But not before Gakupo had taken her hand and lightly kissed the top of it. Still blushing from earlier, Aqua didn’t turn back to face him, she entered her room and that was the end of it.

Authors notes: Half way through this chapter I began to not like it...but then toward the end I figured I wrote some good stuff XD you people asked for a kiss and you got one.....although you never specified what kind of kiss you wanted.

Last edited by Aquashadowcat on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/aquashadowcat

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7~ Empty Re: Chapter 7~

Post  iKittyx Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:19 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! AQUA YOUR SO MEAN!!!!!! he was about to kiss her too...*sobs*
iKittyx
iKittyx
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/iKittyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 am

hehehe sorry, I kinda enjoy teasing everyone and making you all wait ^-^"
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lin-tan Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 am

im usually not an impatient person (except in line ups. oh how i DESPISE line ups. ugh...) but it's been like, 6 chappies since his debut and nothing has happened between them. no LEGIT thing has happened. no LEGIT kiss. I'll stop with the legit now.
but i think next time, we the people have to be more specific about what type of kiss gakupo should give aqua! XD i honestly didn't see that coming, the kiss on the hand thing?
Well, it's better than what I would've done, that's for sure. I would've made Gakupo give her a Hershey Kiss instead of an actual legit kiss! XD
But then again, i wouldn't mind him giving her chocolate hershey kisses. who doesn't like chocolate hershey kisses?

Lin-tan
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Hinami_1010

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:51 am

lol whut....now I'm confused...i figured Gakupo should be a gentleman for at least 2 seconds XD
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lin-tan Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 pm

sorry, did I confuse you? :S
Muh baad. Never mind me, I'm just dropping by and putting my two cents in and talking about nonsense like Hershey Kisses XD

Lin-tan
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:50 pm

I don't mind you giving your opinion, it helps me write buh what the hell is a hershey kiss? XD
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lin-tan Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:57 pm

OH MY HOLY LANTA!!!
you don't know what Hershey Kisses are? they're like, these cute chocolate droplet shaped things! they taste pretty good :3
heres some pics! <3
Chapter 7~ Hershe10
Chapter 7~ Hershe11
They're pretty nom nom :3
yummy~

Lin-tan
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Hershey Kisses <3 /shot

The Suspense. /dies

Back to top Go down

Post  Smished Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:49 am

No 'I'm english' excuses either, you can get hershey chocolate and kisses in ASDA now, it's so yummy <3 <3

** Note for those who don't know ASDA **
It's literally our wal-mart, they own it and we have TWO within half a mile of each other. Clever huh? XD
Smished
Smished
Talking Person

Back to top Go down

Post  xmoowithmehx Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:56 am

*brohoof* ASDA!
xmoowithmehx
xmoowithmehx
Plum

Back to top Go down