CrunchyrollChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I just wanted to randomly post in here
Chapter 6~ EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 5:01 am by Kenshin90991

» FIRST POST IN LIKE 6 MONTHS
Chapter 6~ EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:23 pm by Lin-tan

» Chapter 16 ~ Finale
Chapter 6~ EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 am by Aquashadowcat

» [OPEN] Nyotalia!Mr. Country / Mr. Music Hetalia ver
Chapter 6~ EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:39 pm by jascarly123zo

» Mata Ne No Kisetsu
Chapter 6~ EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 pm by JelloBear

» [OPEN] {*~* 6900000000 4 Person Chorus*~*}
Chapter 6~ EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:57 am by jascarly123zo

» CRC Album [Sabishii Uta]
Chapter 6~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm by Aquashadowcat

» Your Own Characters
Chapter 6~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm by ★menolly

» Sub-Groups
Chapter 6~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm by ★menolly

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 6~

4 posters

Go down

Chapter 6~ Empty Chapter 6~

Post  Aquashadowcat Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:32 pm

I was a little hesitant about posting this because I don't like the middle bit buh I like the end so I decided to post it anyway...

It was the morning after the twins’ birthday party. Hanii, Ginger and Aqua were all walking to school together. On their way there, they were joined by Len, Kai and Gakupo as they always were. Only today…something was different. Hanii and Ginger greeted them as usual but Aqua remained silent. She casually glanced in Gakupo’s general direction and he glanced towards her, but neither of them said anything. They both looked down and continued their almost perpetual journey to school. Of course the others had noticed the thick atmosphere by now but none of them wanted to ask as they figured it was none of their business.
“A-Aqua is everything o…” Ginger was cut off when Hanii nudged her. Ginger knew that she shouldn’t say anything more or at least not whilst the guys were there. The school day progressed as usual. Aqua spent the day asleep in the library whilst everyone else was in class. Aqua only moved when it was time for P.E. as she wanted to play badminton but even for the duration of this class, she never spoke. Even when she spaced out and got hit on the head with a shuttle cock, she never spoke up about it. Considering it was Hanii’s misdirected shuttle cock, she knew something was wrong when Aqua didn’t blow into a rage immediately. After school, Hanii went to the library to meet Aqua so they could walk back together but was surprised to find Aqua wasn’t there. Hanii walked back to the dorms with Ginger. Upon their return, they found Aqua watching TV with a cup of tea in front of her. Both Ginger and Hanii let out a sigh of relief before joining Aqua in a cup of tea. Both Ginger and Hanii were curious about what had happened the previous evening, but it was Hanii who gathered the courage to ask Aqua what had happened between her and Gakupo.
“Nothing” Aqua snapped as she stood up to get herself another cup of tea. Halfway to the kitchen she was stopped by yet another question, this time from Ginger though;
“But you kissed…right?” Aqua sighed as she knew she was going to have to tell them what happened if she wanted them to leave her alone. She poured herself some more tea and returned to her seat. She was about to tell the others what happened when the other girls returned to the dorm. Lin, Luru, Miyu ,Smish and Kitty were the first back. Sensing the atmosphere they all retired to their rooms. Aqua was about to start the story again when Ginger’s phone started to ring. Ginger noticed it was Len calling so answered it immediately. It was no secret to Hanii or Aqua that Ginger had a crush on Len in fact, the only person who probably didn’t know this was Len himself. Aqua sighed and took a sip of her tea before Ginger burst back into the room in a panic.
“FIRE!” She yelled “THE BOYS’ DORM IS ON FIRE!” All three girls suddenly left what they were doing and rushed out the door. The girls ran as fast as they could to the boys’ dorms and when they got there went straight to Len and Kai to make sure they were okay. Aqua looked nervous, she couldn’t see Gakupo anywhere but it was Ginger who asked where he was. Len was about to answer her when Kai butted in
“He’s still inside the building, he wouldn’t leave without his smokes” upon hearing this, Aqua bolted toward the building which was practically engulfed in flames and ran inside.
“Where’s Aqua?” Hanii and Ginger didn’t look who asked the question but knew the voice. Hanii was first to answer
“She ran into the building” By now the front of the building was almost impossible to see because of the fire
“Why would she do that!” Ginger answered second
“Because Kai told her that you were still in the building” Upon realising their answers, Hanii and Ginger turned to see an extremely angry Gakupo stood behind them. But before anyone had chance to say another word, Gakupo too had ran into the building. The entire dorm was full of smoke and Aqua couldn’t see where she was going. She tried to shout but it was no use as she could barely breathe as it was. The house was fast burning and Aqua couldn’t see or breathe, was this really how she was going to die? Aqua collapsed to the floor unable to breathe. A beam above her was about to fall but she could do nothing about it. Ready to meet her fate Aqua was about to give in and let the fire take her life. The beam above her fell with a mighty crash! But Aqua wasn’t beneath it. Someone had pulled her out of the way in the nick of time. Emerging from the front of the great blaze was Gakupo coughing and short of breath but still carrying Aqua to safety. Ginger and Len ran to help them shortly followed by Hanii. After she had hit Kai for causing all this trouble of course. The emergency services were all on hand. The fire-fighters were gaining control of the fire and after Gakupo had seen Aqua safely to the ambulance he punched Kai sending him to the ground holding his jaw. He then joined Aqua in the ambulance which drove away at lightning speed. Ginger and Hanii were doing a head count so they knew everyone was out and alive. They had accounted for everyone but one person. The head of the boy’s dorm, Yuki was still trapped in the building! The fire fighters said they shouldn’t hold out much hope considering how Aqua and Gakupo were after only a few minutes of being in the blazing inferno. As head of the girls dorm, Hanii knew she had to help somehow so volunteered the girls dorm to take a few of the guys for the night as by now everybody was exhausted and just wanted to go to bed. Ginger managed to talk Len into giving her a piggyback ride back to their dorm but the only other guys who didn’t have family in the vicinity were Kai and Gakupo, so with Gakupo being stuck at the hospital it was just Hanii and Kai to walk back alone.
“Why did he follow her in?” Hanii asked; she seemed upset. Kai noticed this and hugged her tightly before apologising again. But they both knew why he followed her in. It was the same reason that she initially went in after him.

Authors Notes: This was a bit of a random chapter I guess...No one will ever know what happened the night of the party!! HAHAHAHA not for another couple of chapters at least. forgive the crapness of this chapter, my brain used up all of its fart for one day >.<

Last edited by Aquashadowcat on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/aquashadowcat

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6~ Empty Re: Chapter 6~

Post  Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:17 pm

I am just amazed ;D ;; You have a very unique writing style /shot

It seems rushed though /b'ricked

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahkooooo (Vacation) Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

(Just read 4,5,6)

Wow. Aqua, your stories are awesome Shocked I mean, I know brits must think we North Americans use that word to describe everything XD But I really really mean it XD

Aqua and Gakupo is about the best couple in fanfiction XD
And Ginger and Len, would be cute XD

Keep it up Aqua! I really love these XD
Tahkooooo (Vacation)
Tahkooooo (Vacation)
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/otaku_125

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:54 am

@Mia, This chapter actually took me the longest to write, my head was completely out of ideas so it was a case of writing down everything that I thought of (I said I don't like it much XD)

@Taku, I use 'awesome' to describe a lot of things XD and I never realised my fanfiction would become so popular, I never intended it to buh then everyone started asking for more. Ginger X Len is a definite probability for the future along with another couple of pairing that are in that part of my head where no man should go....it's called no mans brain XD
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/aquashadowcat

Back to top Go down

Post  xmoowithmehx Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 am

Oooh it's getting good now ^_^ Can't wait for the next one :3
xmoowithmehx
xmoowithmehx
Plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahkooooo (Vacation) Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Aquashadowcat wrote:@Mia, This chapter actually took me the longest to write, my head was completely out of ideas so it was a case of writing down everything that I thought of (I said I don't like it much XD)

@Taku, I use 'awesome' to describe a lot of things XD and I never realised my fanfiction would become so popular, I never intended it to buh then everyone started asking for more. Ginger X Len is a definite probability for the future along with another couple of pairing that are in that part of my head where no man should go....it's called no mans brain XD

Haha XD Well, it is popular, cause it's "awesome" XD
Lmao, no mans brain XD
Tahkooooo (Vacation)
Tahkooooo (Vacation)
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/otaku_125

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:14 pm

I wonder what would happen if this was an anime... O_O.
*coughcough*

Me likey 8D.
Dee
Dee
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/iHanaChan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down