CrunchyrollChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I just wanted to randomly post in here
Chapter 5~ EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 5:01 am by Kenshin90991

» FIRST POST IN LIKE 6 MONTHS
Chapter 5~ EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:23 pm by Lin-tan

» Chapter 16 ~ Finale
Chapter 5~ EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 am by Aquashadowcat

» [OPEN] Nyotalia!Mr. Country / Mr. Music Hetalia ver
Chapter 5~ EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:39 pm by jascarly123zo

» Mata Ne No Kisetsu
Chapter 5~ EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 pm by JelloBear

» [OPEN] {*~* 6900000000 4 Person Chorus*~*}
Chapter 5~ EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:57 am by jascarly123zo

» CRC Album [Sabishii Uta]
Chapter 5~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm by Aquashadowcat

» Your Own Characters
Chapter 5~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm by ★menolly

» Sub-Groups
Chapter 5~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm by ★menolly

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 5~

5 posters

Go down

Chapter 5~ Empty Chapter 5~

Post  Aquashadowcat Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 am

Yey for party scene

Although Aqua was blushing at this point, Gakupo let her go because he could see the rage building up in her. Aqua soon excused herself and returned to the kitchen to finish making the tea. Gakupo and Kai were helping Hanii finish decorating when Aqua bought the tea into the room. Aqua was impressed with the good job they had done decorating.
By now school had finished and everyone should be making their way home. Kai and Gakupo had dried off almost completely and Aqua had returned to her usual lazy self and was sitting by the window eating a lollipop whilst falling asleep. Hanii nudged her
“They’re here” she said excitedly. The rest of the girls walked in and walked into the sitting room. Just as they did, everyone yelled SURPRISE! Today was the birthday of Ginger’s twin cousins, Luru and Miyu. They were both first years and only recently transferred to the school so Ginger wanted to do something special for their birthday that would make them feel welcome. Luru and Miyu both looked exactly the same only Miyu had red hair whilst Luru’s was Black. Both girls joined the music club and neither of them had made any friends yet. Ginger planned this party to help them make friends whilst celebrating their birthday. Hanii turned the CD player on and from there on, the party was in full swing. There were presents and games. Luru and Miyu were fitting in with everyone just fine and were beginning to make friends. Luru wanted to play a friendly game of truth or dare so everyone gathered together in the middle of the room so as she could explain the rules. Gakupo wanted no part of this so went outside into the garden. Aqua was too lazy to play a game and wondered where Gakupo was going so followed him out before anyone noticed they were missing. Luru began to explain the rules of the game (making sure as it was perfectly clean of course). Ginger took charge of the game
“Okay Luru, your idea, you go first, truth or dare?” Luru had a blank expression on her face as she wasn’t expecting to have to go first.
“Uhh…dare?” She said hesitantly. The rest of the people in the room gathered together to discuss what she would have to do. A few moments passed and everyone returned to their original seat. Everyone except for a second year by the name of Kitty, who went to the kitchen. She walked back into the seating room with a small tin of baked beans. She held the pre-opened tin in front of Luru as Ginger passed her a spoon.
“You have to eat them” The room was filled with giggles and even the guys in the room seemed pretty interested in whether she would do it or not. Luru reluctantly ate the beans then returned the empty tin to the kitchen. Whilst in the kitchen, she glanced out the window to see Aqua and Gakupo talking on the porch. Luru, not knowing the two of them very well thought nothing of it and returned to the sitting room.
“Okay now it’s Kitty’s turn as the beans was her idea” giggled Hanii. Kitty posed no objection and also chose dare. Once again, the people in the room gathered to think of something suitable for Kitty to do…something worse than eating a tin of baked beans. The group separated and Kitty was awaiting her task. Miyu stood up and said “You have to lick Kai’s foot” Kai seemed just as surprised as Kitty at hearing this and flat out refused. The girls deemed him a spoilsport and gathered together again to think of something else. The group separated again and Miyu spoke once more
“Fine, then you have to drink a cup of tea whilst standing on your head” Kitty did this as if it was nothing to her and everyone in the room was amazed. Now was Miyu’s turn, but as it was getting late, this would have to be the last one. Miyu chose differently to the others and chose truth. Before anyone had chance to confer, Ginger said;
“Did you enjoy your birthday?” Miyu smiled sweetly and nodded. With the party over, everyone started to tidy up and one by one, the girls started to retire for the evening and the guys began to leave. Half an hour had passed and there was only Ginger, Lin, Kai and Hanii in the room. It was only then that it occurred to them that they hadn’t seen Aqua or Gakupo for the majority of the evening. Hanii decided to go and look for them.

Meanwhile in the garden Aqua and Gakupo hadn’t noticed just how much time had passed. Aqua and Gakupo had been talking for hours without realising it themselves. Aqua sat on the bench and held herself as the night sky had bought a freezing temperature. Gakupo, being the gentleman that he is, put his jacket around her shoulders. She didn’t thank him. In fact, she remained silent until she saw him remove a packet of cigarettes from his pocket and take one out of the box.
“I didn’t know you smoked….those things will kill you” Aqua never looked at him, she spoke at him rather than to him. Gakupo lit the cigarette and took a puff.
“There’s a lot you don’t know about me” The two of them remained silent in each other’s company for a moment before Aqua stood up and took the cigarette from Gakupo and threw it on the floor.
“I said these things will kill you, find something else”
Gakupo raised an eyebrow and looked slightly annoyed but thought for a moment before asking Aqua;
“Like what?” Aqua took a lollipop from her pocket and put it in her mouth before shrugging and sitting back on the bench. Gakupo smirked and took the lollipop from Aqua and put it in his own mouth. Aqua put her hand in her pocket. She looked up at Gakupo as she realised her pocket was empty. Gakupo had stolen her last lollipop. Looking rather angry she walked over to where Gakupo was standing and was about to speak before Gakupo shoved the lollipop back into her mouth.
“Some people would call that an indirect kiss.” Gakupo then took his cigarettes out of his pocket again but Aqua snatched the box from him before he had chance to take one out and threw them into the night along with her lollipop. Satisfied with herself she then turned to see Gakupo looking angrier than herself.
“Now what will you do?” she said. Gakupo tightly grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the wall.
“It looks like we’ll have to find some other way to occupy our mouths huh?” He leaned in closer to Aqua….

Authors note: I actually like how this chapter turned out despite how hard it was to write >.< Ginger you'd better appreciate this! >/////<

Last edited by Aquashadowcat on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/aquashadowcat

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5~ Empty Re: Chapter 5~

Post  iKittyx Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:28 am

lol! i wish i could drink tea while standing on my head XDXD

more GakuAqua? >///w///<
iKittyx
iKittyx
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/iKittyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:32 am

Lol. What Kitty said. That sums it all.

P.S. Wacked up.
Dee
Dee
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/iHanaChan

Back to top Go down

Post  Luru Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:33 am

I this is awesome! >w< Miyu and Luru twins! YAY! I have black hair! But what really make me laugh was: Miyu stood up and said “You have to lick Kai’s foot"! I love it and the end ^o^ I'm your fan! ;3
Luru
Luru
Plum

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002258127890

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:34 am

apparently drinking whilst upside down is a good way to cure hiccups and you want more!! >////< buh buh buh *flails* why?
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lin-tan Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:32 am

tch aqua. why wouldn't we want more? It's like, supah awesome >.<
We are being blown away by ur amazing ability to write! hurhurhur! XD

Lin-tan
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Hinami_1010

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquashadowcat Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:01 pm

XD you mean you're being amazed by my twisted mind and inability to write anything not filled with drama and anticipation XD I'm the only one who knows what happens next chapter up to now
Aquashadowcat
Aquashadowcat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lin-tan Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Exactly! I'm amazed by just that! Razz

Lin-tan
Stalker

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Hinami_1010

Back to top Go down